WHY 4 DONKEYS?
- Admitted in 1992 he was a Communist
- Moved to San Francisco after law school and joined a Socialist Collective called Standing Together to Organize a Revolutionary Movement (STORM)
- Served as President Obama’s Special Advisor for Green Jobs
- Forced to resign in 2009 from Obama administration due to controversial/offensive comments regarding Republicans and a death row prisoner who murdered a police officer.
- Participated in Rodney King verdict protest in LA and admits it “accelerated is political radicalization”
- His name appeared on a 2004 petition from 911Truth.org that suggested the Bush Administration “may indeed have deliberately allowed 9/11 to happen”
- Heavily vested and invested in environmental causes
- Made up his own nickname “Van”