WHY 4 DONKEYS?
- On day after the 2016 Presidential election, wrote a New York Times column calling President-Elect Trump a “bigot” and suggesting those who voted for Trump did so “because he is a bigot”.
- Published the above referenced column with a misleading photo image of a person holding a sign “KKK 4 Trump”.
- Demonstrated his own bigotry toward the Mormon religion and forced to apologize for criticizing Mitt Romney writing, “Let me just tell you this Mitt ‘Muddle Mouth’: I’m a single parent and my kids are *amazing*! Stick that in your magic underwear”.
- Mocked religious believers thoughts about evolution in 2014
- He is bisexual (came out in 2014)
- New York Times op-ed columnist and CNN pundit